This week on The Land Show with Dave and Johnny:
- Chuck Sykes, Alabama’s Director of Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries, joins us to give a recap of Alabama’s deer hunting season and to report on harvest records with Game Check. www.outdooralabama.com
- Steve Talley, with Talley’s Fruit Farm , updates us on how the cold weather is effecting the fruit and produce in the north part of the state.
- Brian Watts shares about what is happening in timber markets across the state in our Timber Talk segment. www.selandgroup.com/agents/brian-watts
- Russ Walters talks about soil sampling and fertilizing on his family farm in Covington County in our Farmland Report. www.selandgroup.com/agents/russ-walters
- Tyler Briggs, a new agent with Southeastern Land Group, talks about what is happening with National Wild Turkey Federation Banquets around Alabama.