This week on The Land Show with Dave and Johnny:
- Scott Posey, Public Affairs Manager, with Georgia Pacific shares about the work their team is doing at the Naheola Mill in Pennington to keep America stocked with bath tissue and paper towels.
- Steve Talley, owner of Talley’s Fruit Farm, discusses what is happening on his family farm in northeast Alabama, and the new CSA program they are starting this year.
- Brian Watts, president of the Southeastern Land Group Timber Sales Division, gives an update on timber markets. www.selandgroup.com/agents/brian-watts
- Randall Upchurch brings us up to speed on current trends in the cattle markets in our Farmland Report. www.selandgroup.com/agents/randall- Upchurch
- Rick Bourne, briefs us on what is happening in the dove field to make preparations for this fall. www.selandgroup.com/agents/rick-bourne