This week on The Land Show with Dave and Johnny:
- Tim Goode, Jonathan’s brother, joins us to talk about tracking dogs and his involvement with the Georgia and Alabama Blood Trailing Networks.
- Chris Wood, owner of Pond Pro and agent with SE Land Group, talks about stocking ponds and adding habitat this time of year. www.selandgroup.com/agents/chris-wood
- Rick Bourne joins us to talk about a recent duck hunting trip to California. Hear about how we was able to take a “once in a lifetime” bird while he was hunting. www.selandgroup.com/agents/rick-bourne
- Randall Upchurch joins us for our Farmland Report to discuss lending options on poultry farms. www.poultrysouth.com
- Brian Watts talks about the recent good news in Alabama’s timber industry in our Timber Talk segment. www.selandgroup.com/agents/brian-watts
- Tim Baker shares some tips about knapping arrowheads from a rare obsidian found in Alabama. www.selandgroup.com/agents/tim-baker